My Terms Of Use

These tutorials are copyrighted to Kaye @ Kaye’z Designz. You may print them out for personal use but do not post to any site or distribute as your own. Any resemblance to others online is purely coincidental.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Floral Diamond


This tutorial is copyrighted to Kaye @ Kaye'z Designz. You may print out for personal use but do not post to any site or distribute as your own. Any resemblance to others online is purely coincidental.
Supplies Needed: Paint Shop Pro any version, I used X2. You can get it from COREL. Tube of choice. I used one by Celesse, it can be purchased at CILM. You may use your own color, gradient or pattern. I used Balls & Bubbles 01 pattern. Font of choice or use mine Novak Spring. Mask of choice or use mine sg_stencilled-floral-diamond. Supplies HERE.
Notes: Open tube in PSP. Open font and minimize to task bar. Save often.

Step 1 Open new canvas 500 X 500. Flood Fill with color, gradient or pattern of choice. I used #E0E0E0. Name this layer BG.

Step 2 Add a New Layer. Flood Fill with another color, gradient or pattern of choice. I used Balls & Bubbles 01 pattern. Apply Alien Skins / Xenofex 2 / Crumple: 5.04, 100, Distort checked, 135, 60, 7.96, 39.38, White, 34, Random Seed 1. Apply FM Tile Tools / Blend Emboss: Default settings.

Step 3 Apply mask of choice. I used sg_stencilled-floral-diamond with Invert Mask Data unchecked. Merge / Merge Group. Drop Shadow of choice, I used 1, 1, 100, 1, #00FF00. Name this layer mask.

Step 4 Copy and Paste tube of choice above mask layer. Drop Shadow of choice, mine was 3, 3, 65, 8, Black. Name this layer tube.

Step 5 Active mask layer. Grab your Text Tool with font and size of choice. I used Novak Spring, Vector, Size 65, Bold, Stroke 1 - black, for Fill I used same pattern used on mask layer. Type your text. Add Inner Bevel of choice. I used Bevel #2, 9, 0, 2, 0, 0, White, 315, 50, 30. Add Drop Shadow of choice. I used 2, 2, 65, 3, Black. Rotate Left, 45 Degrees. Place as in header image. Name this layer text.

Step 6 Add any copyrights required. Save as .pspimage to retain layers for future changes. Save as .jpg using Jpeg Optimizer to send thru group.

All done! I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Remember this is just a guide. Experiment using different colors, gradients or patterns, images and settings. Any questions you can reach me at kayewinters@zoomtown.com. This tutorial was written 7/9/2009 by Kaye'z Designz.

No comments:

Post a Comment